Colorblocking is a great, flattering trend that oozes chic. It can be a bit overwhelming with mix and matched solids with no patterns, but when you put together a colorblocked ensemble, the work is worth it.
In this outfit, I used colorblocked tights. They were my statement piece. Then, I colorblocked with the skirt, blouse, and belt of harmonious solids.
As you can see, I was inspired by Paris. The ring and the beret seem to work with the colorblocked. It just makes everything better.
I used neutrals to colorblock, with one pop of color (in the tights). Even though colorblocking looks great with bright colors, I felt that the tights required neutrals to balance their brightness. Everything seems to work together.
So, colorblock with confidence!
Seen in the Outfit:
1. Betsey Johnson Colorblock with Confidence Tights www.modcloth.com2.Uneven Angles Skirt www.anthropologie.com
3. Blouse www.hm.com
4. Women's Mossimo Kathan Heeled Oxfords (Grey) www.target.com
5. Cinch We Met Belt www.modcloth.com
6. Silver Teardrop Waterfall Earrings www.claires.com
7. Eiffel Pretty Double Ring www.modcloth.com
8. Vintage Midnight Black WOOL Beret www.etsy.com